It’s not a problem, it’s an adventure!
In addition to my coaching knowledge and skills, these are my values, and what I commit to aim for every day.
Time: I will respect yours and ask that you respect mine. My meetings start and finish on time.
Attitude and Culture: The culture of this program and my personal coaching style is positive, supportive, encouraging, playful and curious.
This program is challenging and there will be speed bumps along the way. I will be here to help you with the challenges you encounter. I promise to bring my best self to our meetings. On those days when things are challenging, I ask that you remind me of this.
Growth: I am constantly learning and will continue to seek knowledge to better serve as your coach. I am open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
Energy Exchange: I will bring my full energy to each meeting.
Respect: As your coach, I will ask difficult things of you and will do so with honesty. I will always treat you with respect.
Group Dynamics: My responsibility is to coach all participants and I will encourage all to participate with honesty, openness and vulnerability. I will encourage you to delve deeply.
Confidentiality: I will always maintain your confidentiality and will not share any personal information about you unless I have specifically sought your permission beforehand.
Medical Advice: I am neither a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist, nor do I have any desire to be. I will always direct you to seek medical attention from your medical practitioner.
- Want to create meaningful change in your health and well-being and are committed to doing what it takes
- Commit to doing only one program at a time (There is a lot of conflicting information out there)
- Show up on time (Notify your coach before the calls if you are unable to be there or will be late)
- Respect the culture of starting contributions with a celebration before sharing challenges you may be experiencing
- Celebrate the victories others experience – this will help you to see your own!
- Play full out!
- Are receptive to being coached and are open to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Believe in the possibilities you are creating for themselves
- Are respectful and do not indulge in body shaming (yours or anyone else’s).
- Are honest when experiencing self-doubt or guilt.
- Participate fully – your contributions are critical to your success and to the group dynamic. You will only get out of this what you put into it.
- Allow time for others to speak and be heard.
- Are respectful of group and individual confidentiality.
- Share their successes with others!
- With underlying medical conditions or on medications will consult with their doctor as necessary to ensure that any and all medications are adjusted as necessary
- Are here to have fun and transform your life!
After 30 years of struggling with my obesity, I almost can’t believe how easy the WILDFIT90 Challenge made it for me to make a lasting change towards living a healthy lifestyle for the remainder of my days.Satisfied Client